Returns and Replacement Policy
We always strive to ensure that our customers shop with confidence and peace of mind by refunding the value of their purchases or exchanging them for one of our products, in accordance with the following terms and conditions for exchange and return:
- The return and exchange policy covers all products of Deraa Company in the online store.
- To benefit from the return, exchange, and warranty services, it is necessary to bring the original invoice received from the company's representative.
- Returns or exchanges are possible if the item is in the same original condition as at the time of purchase and is wrapped in its original packaging.
- You have the right to return or exchange within seven (7) days from the date of receipt, by contacting the customer service team either by calling the toll-free number +9668001186666 or through WhatsApp on the same number.
- To proceed, photograph the product and send it via WhatsApp to +9668001186666, specifying the city and address.
- Returns through customer service are available within (7) days and exchanges within (7) days via the nearest branch of Deraa Company.
- To cancel an order, you can log into your account, access your order list, and submit a cancellation request. If the order has not been prepared for shipping, it can be cancelled through customer service by calling the toll-free number +9668001186666 or via WhatsApp on the same number. The refund for orders will be processed within 4 to 14 business days. If the order has already been shipped, the refund process will begin once the shipment returns to the main warehouses in Riyadh.
- If a gift is included with the order: When making a full or partial replacement or return, the gift must be returned if the value of the order after the replacement or return is less than 219 SAR.
There are a number of specific situations where the product cannot be returned or replacement and they are:
· When submitting a return request after a specified time, which is 7 days from the date of receipt.
· When using the product, when it is damaged, or when it is not in the same condition that you received it.
· Products whose serial numbers have been tampered with or removed.
· Products without price tags, stickers, original packaging, or the lack of any accessories.
- Delivery in Riyadh within 24 hours considering holidays and days off.
- Customers in major cities, delivery period ranges from 2 to 4 working days from invoice date.
- Customers outside the main cities, the shipping period ranges from 4 to 7 working days from the date of invoice.
- If an order is not received by the customer within 15 days, the order will be automatically canceled.
You can use one of the following methods to pay:
- Through the website using a card (Mada, Visa or Master) issued from anywhere.
- via Apple Pay.
- via Tamara.
Tamara return policy:
- Regarding orders paid by the Tamara payment method, return is within (7) days from the date of the shipment’s arrival to the customer.
- Refunds to the customer will be made through Tamara Company.
Regarding orders paid through the Tamara payment method, the exchange can be made within (7) days according to the mechanism below:
- The item to be replaced must be fully returned, and refunds to the customer will be made through Tamara Company.
- A new invoice is issued for the new item, and the amounts are paid by the customer to Tamara Company.
Payment upon receipt:
· Use (Visa - Master - ATM card) via Saudi mobile network device.
· Pay cash upon receipt to the delegate, without adding additional charges on the commodity.
The warranty on Deraah products covers manufacturing defects.
- Electrical appliances are covered by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects.
- Electrical appliances (replacement warranty) with the presentation of the purchase invoice and the warranty card.
- Watches are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase (women's sets and individuals - men's individuals only).
- Watch warranty (maintenance) with the presentation of the purchase invoice and the warranty card.
The warranty does not cover the product in the following cases:
- Misuse of the product or non-compliance with the instructions for use.
- Fractures or exposure of the device to external factors such as moisture, water, or electrical voltage other than that specified on the device.
- Attempts to repair or tamper with the product.